There are many beautiful, historical and interesting places to visit throughout the UK. These are my top, for a fantastic holiday or day trip from elsewhere in the world!
- London Highlights (Guard Change, Westminster Abbey & Tower of London & Bridge)
- Windsor Castle
- Oxford (with various combinations of Blenheim, Windsor, Stonehenge – I refuse to do it with Cambridge)
- Blenheim Palace (usually in combination with Oxford)
- Bath – Set in southwest England and known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture…
- Avebury – One of the best known prehistoric sites in Britain, a Neolithic henge monument containing three stone circles…
- Dover Castle and White Cliffs – Situated in the county of Kent this medieval castle was founded in the 11th century and has been described as…Read more
Contact me to arrange trips to any of these destinations, or more like them!